The ASKION C-line® system is with its modular structure, possibilities of automation and expandability the next generation system for biobanks, biorepositories and LN2 based storage collections. On one hand this systems offers single aspects of biobanking, like controlled rate freezing, sample transfer, sample storage, automation, documentation, consulting and useful accessories. On the other hand it is possible to realize tailor-made solutions, like from just a few up to millions of samples or semi to fully automated procedures. Due to its modular structure biobanks/biorepositories/ LN2 based storage collections can be adapted or expanded at any time over the years, without influencing already stored samples and existing procedures. In summary: The ASKION C-line® system allows best sample quality, a maximum of traceability and excellent usability with automated and modular storage and freezing solutions at down to -185°C.
- Best reproducibility through controlled freezing of samples
- Traceable and convenient sample storage thanks to automated storage systems
- Best sample quality through automated sample handling at temperatures down to -130 ° C.
- Future-proof thanks to modular scalability / expandability
- Contamination-free through sample handling and storage in the nitrogen gas phase
- Realization of customized solutions for biobank / automation
- Products available as medical devices
- GMP and ISO 20387 compliant
- Sample format independent